Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Star Wars!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Star Wars!

    Episode 3 is the greatest one of the lucas StarWars Saga!Just got back a little while ago from seeing it was everything I was expecting! so who all has seen it!
    free like OJ all day

  2. #2
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Wars!

    I was thinking about going and see it this weekend.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_champ20's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Wars!

    I went to the midnight showing..I liked it!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1530's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Wars!

    me and a couple of my friends are goin saturday
    "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"

    -Pete Rose

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Wars!

    I have officially seen the flick and it was definitely a dark tale. Star Wars fans had said that Empire Strikes Back was the darkest tale of the trilogy....this one makes Empire look like a day at the beach. One thing I didn't expect: It was a really sad movie. Other than that, the only knock I have against it was that there was not enough time with Vader in the suit. Otherwise, excellent.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Wars!

    Glad to hear you say that MikMo. I have not went to see it yet, and I am only reading very little about it, just because I want to be a little in the dark about it. I knew that it should, and better be a sad, dark movie. You just made me feel a little better about it before I go to the theatres.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Wars!

    One of the funniest things was there was a part where it got really quiet in the movie and you hear this big snore! I noticed people turning to look....one of my sons was fast asleep! After waiting for this movie for so long!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Star Wars!

    I went to the midnight showing Wednesday, and I have to say I think it's my favorite one. It was very dark, but I loved it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •